Click to Enlarge
Spicy Original Seasoning
Our Spicy blend kicks it up a notch. It has just enough "pica" spice to enjoy it. The more you add the spicier it gets. Use it as you would the Original when you want to heat things up.
Starting at $7.50 each plus shipping
Free Shipping on a Case purchase (12 units (same or mix) per case).
10% off purchase price when you buy 3-11 items (same or mix) at checkout.
Try Kip's Spicy Original Seasoning to make this recipe!
This recipe won the People's Choice Award at the 2011 Fire Fighter Q Off bring the heat competition. Hyatt Riverwalk, San
2 tbs oil
2 lbs Fish (tilapia, basa, etc.)
1 sm bag of cole slaw mix
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1-2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
1 med avocado, sliced thinly
Kip's Original or Spicy seasoning
Salt to taste
8 corn tortillas
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Sprinkle both sides of fish liberally with Kip's and salt (optional). Set aside.
- Mix slaw and cilantro and set aside. Crumble cheese, chop tomatoes, and slice avocado...placing each in small containers.
- Place about a 1/2 cup of chipotle in its own container as well. Line up ingredients as an assembly line in the following order:
chipotle mayo, slaw mix, tomatoes, avocado and cheese.
- Heat oil in a large non stick pan over medium heat. Place fish in pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until done.
While fish is cooking, heat tortillas and set aside...keeping warm.
- Assemble tacos: tortilla, chipotle sauce, portion of fish, slaw mixture, tomatoes, avocado, chipotle sauce and top with cheese.